Arkane Studios, Austin, TX— Lead Artist 2013 - PRESENT
● Coordinate weapon and robot functionality across Art, Design, Engineering and VFX Departments.
● Concept and design for weapons and robots.
● Direct outsource for weapons.
● Formerly part of the Environment Department.
Spin VFX, Toronto, ON — Asset Supervisor 2012 - 2013
● Art directed and supervised 3D Department for numerous film and television projects.
● Communicated a cohesive visual direction between 3D team, client studios and directors.
● Coordinated 3D with Look Development and Simulation Engineering departments.
● Communicated Digital VFX integration on set to live action crew.
Digital Domain, Los Angeles, CA — Senior CG Artist 2008 - 2012
● Responsible for Look Development and asset creation for numerous film and pitch projects.
● Mentored new talent for procedural and pipeline integration.
● Worked with film director to translate directorial vision to CG assets.
Luma Pictures, Los Angeles, CA — Senior CG Artist 2007 - 2008
● Responsible for Look Development and asset creation for numerous film projects.
● Matte painting and live action integration of digital set extensions.
● Lighting and rendering of CG elements for live action composites.
Cafe FX, Santa Maria, CA — CG Artist / Generalist 2006 - 2007
● Sculpted and painted CG terrain and architecture for feature film.
● Creation of additional CG elements for action sequences.
Giant Killer Robots, San Francisco, CA — CG Artist / Generalist 2005 - 2006
● Match modeled, and textured CG set extensions for feature film.
● Groomed, lit and rendered creature for commercial spot.
EA (Headquarters), Redwood Shores, CA — Senior Environment Artist 2005
● Pipeline integration of outsourced assets for open-world game.
● Assembled complex streaming neighborhoods and landscapes for open-world game. Double Fine Productions, San Francisco, CA — Senior Environment Artist 2003 - 2004
● Designed and built environments for 3D adventure / platforming game.
● Teamed up with engineering to design in-game puzzles.
Ubisoft (Red Storm), Raleigh, NC — Lead / Senior Environment Artist 1996 - 2003
● Led environment team on both a science fiction and military action / strategy game. ● Designed and built and lit environments for numerous military action / strategy games.
Substance Designer / Painter
VES Award for Outstanding Created Environment in a Commercial or Broadcast Program Game of Thrones (2011) “The Ice Climb”
FILM & TELEVISION
Against the Sun - Asset Supervisor
Pompeii - Asset Supervisor
The Signal - Asset Supervisor
All is Lost - Asset Supervisor
After Earth - Asset Supervisor
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt II - Asset Supervisor
Resident Evil: Retribution - Asset Supervisor
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Asset Supervisor
Game of Thrones - Asset Supervisor
The Borgias - Asset Supervisor
Paradise Lost Feature Pitch - Senior CG Artist
The Dark Tower Feature Pitch - Senior CG Artist
Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Senior CG Artist
Tron: Legacy - Senior CG Artist
Ender’s Game Feature Pitch - Senior CG Artist
X-Men: First Class - Senior CG Artist
Real Steel - Senior CG Artist
The A-Team - Senior CG Artist
City of Ember - Senior CG Artist
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Senior CG Artist
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans - Senior CG Artist
The Ugly Truth - Senior CG Artist
The Kite Runner - CG Env Sculptor / Generalist
Spider-Man 3 - CG Env Artist / Generalist
Happy Feet / Persil Commercial Spot - Creature Grooming, Lighter / CG Generalist
Prey - Lead Artist / Env Artist
The Godfather: The Game - Senior Env Artist
Psychonauts - Senior Env Artist / Designer
Rainbow Six 3 - Lead Env Artist
Ghost Recon - Senior Env Artist
Freedom: First Resistance - Lead Env Artist
Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear - Env Artist
Rainbow Six Mission Pack - Env Artist
Rainbow Six - Env Artist